SOMETHING FROM THE WOODEN CHEST

1:58 AM

This blog post is an offshoot of a planned blog post that I decided not to post because I still believe that sometimes we need to choose our battles and that if we don't have anything nice to say then we better shut up yeah?

“Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.”
I will not erase the draft. Maybe I just need to reword the post so it will not come out like I am an angry and uptight woman. 

The blog post was about my views about the following: 

1. Republic of the Philippines national election 2016 (who am I voting, why I won't vote for Mar Roxas and any other candidate from the Liberal Party, personal views and opinion about the presidential candidates, etc)

2. Refugees in Europe - the influx, the abuse, the real deal

3. Horrendous traffic in Manila - it's the worst traffic situation compared to the other countries that I have visited so far

4. Miss Universe - this one's probably the lightest component but since I already posted my top picks in my Facebook account, I will no longer include this topic should I decide to publish the original blog post for today

5. Why I came out of the cinema disappointed after watching the latest blockbuster (nope, not Star Wars)

Maybe I should stay away from Twitter and maybe even Facebook because I don't want to be influenced and I don't want to read so much hate. I wish I have the power to knock some sense into every social media user including myself sometimes. I need to guard my thoughts from the negativity lurking around.


PHOTO CREDIT: Nicky Laatz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

VS FUN FACTS

Viktoria Summer
Born on February 10 via Elective CS
at St. Luke's Global City

Time of Birth: 6:03PM
Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
Height: 52 cm

First word: Nomnom
Second word: Dada
Third word: Mama
(Anak, priorities please?)

MEET VIKTORIA SUMMER

MEET VIKTORIA SUMMER

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe